Hello, lovelies! I'm honored to be a guest for Spellbinders Jane Davenport Artomology collection blog hop. Today we are featuring the new collection by Jane Davenport which is absolutely mesmerizing! Just look at these colors! :) They are awesome. You should have arrived from Courtney Diaz's blog, take a look at my tutorial too.
You can find all the used supplies below.
Today I am showing you a mixed media card tutorial, hope you will enjoy it! But before you check the tutorial... OMG... you have to see this!!!
Three lucky winners will receive an assortment of gorgeous die cutting, stamping, and art supplies from the NEW Jane Davenport Artomology collection. +$350 Retail Value! Enter to win! Find it here!
Please note, the contest is open to legal residents of the continental United States only. Entries must be received by 10/15/2018, 11:59 pm Arizona Time.
Okay, let's start the tutorial! :)
1) I started working on my project by stamping. I stamped the image from the Relaxed Narwhal stamp set with the Cave black Squid Ink.
2) I stamped it to the masking paper and masked the image.
3) Made an ink blending with Blue Marlin and Mermaid Eyes Hybrid Inkpads.
4) The next step was stamping and blending with the Beluga White Hybrid Inkpad. I also stamped the bubble image from the Mad Confetti Stamp Set.
5) Stamped Jelly fishes from the Tin of Mermaids Wooden stamps with Mermaid Eyes and Beluga White ink. Then I made a little ink blending on it with Mermaid Eyes Hybrid Ink Pads.
6) Fussy cut and adhered some fishes from the Washi Sheets then Stamped the "Inhale" sentiment from the Relaxed Narwhal Stamp set with the Cave Black ink.
7) Next step was the coloring with Smooth Markers so I peeled off the masking tape and the coloring has begun.
8) When the coloring was done I stamped flowers from the Built-a-flower stamp set and made an ink blending on it with the Scallop Shell Squid Ink then fussy cut them.
9) The next step was the Die-cutting. I run the Sea Flower Die-cut through my Deep Sea Die-cut Machine three times and inked that with Sea Anemone Squid Ink.
10) In the end my favorite thing, the splattering! I mixed 1 droplet Gold Bullion Squid Ink wit 1 droplet water then mixed up with a toothpick, and splattered over my card.
11) Adhered everything together, added some highlighting and final touches with White pigment ink pen and Glossy Accents and my card was done.
I hope you enjoyed my tutorial! See you next time! Big hugs, Mona
Your next stop on the hop is the talented Anna Komenda!
Mona Tóth <<< You are here!
I prepared for you the list of products which I used for making this project. If you buy these through my links you help me running this blog. (You can find the affiliate disclosure here). Thank you for your support! Hugs! Mona
My projects compressed into a photo :) If you like it pin it! Thank you!